Idea for tyranids

A place to talk

Moderator: Moderators

Idea for tyranids

Postby phant3on on Fri May 18, 2012 6:40 pm

After reading most info of the why the tyranids race is difficult to make. i had few idea to come out.
first of all, The economy
basically as for the tyranids resource are useless as we know that the tyr are not harvesting ?
so, how about the the tyr generate resource by attacking and combat, similar to the dark eldar soul system or orc, and the strategy point is use for the gene mutate point as currency, and we can left the "power plant out of the system".
i hope this can help u all no matter what, i sorry for advanced for any ignorant and language error i have make.

i just a DOW fan that like to see tyr in soulstorm, it will be likely complete race of Warhammer 40k universal !!!!
phant3on
Spore Mine

Re: Idea for tyranids

Postby Krishach on Fri May 18, 2012 10:42 pm

Hello. We actually have a custom resource system in progress, which is why there have been few new releases: it's a major overhaul. I believe, however, that this system will be final, and no other major resource changes will be forthcoming.

Tyranids also do not harvest directly through combat, the way Dark Eldar do. Tyranids harvesting comes after, including an "infection" of the planets eco system, and then a complete removal of all things organic. As it's more of a complete global process than souls are, it may be inappropriate for combat.
ImageImageImage
Krishach
Mod Team
Mod Team

Re: Idea for tyranids

Postby Zaha on Sat May 19, 2012 7:28 am

Please read our FAQ.

If you want to suggest things, it helps if you know what we're actually doing.
I am the Border of Kaleidoscopic Logic
Zaha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Chat