New Race/Unit Discussion

Where locked threads go to die

Moderator: Moderators

Re: New Race/Unit Discussion

Postby Anakha on Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:52 pm

To refer to your own Comment (on another Forum) "Look at my Formation, and try to emulate it!" You allready have 2 Codices made by me. THey get a "above average to very good" rating regarding readability and Structure from all my Testers, try something like that.
A codex-like structure is more than a wall of text that starts at HQ and ends at HS, you know? ;)

Never mess with Wizards, `cause they are fickle and quick to anger.....

Here`s the Wizards Dragon-Host (under Construction). help him hatch and you might be surprised....
Anakha
Warrior

Location: Releasing my Zanpakotu to Shikai: Sunder, Eternal Duality!

Postby Overmind on Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:58 pm

I'll look into it.

Honestly though yours are an eyesore to me as well sometimes. :lol:

Now I have to stop before my annoyance from another forum shows up here as well............
"You can please everbody some of the time, and you can please somebody all of the time, but you cannot please everybody all the time."
-Lincoln
So tell everyone to f*** off and do it your way.

"Ceterum censeo Commoragh esse delendam"
Overmind
Carnifex

Postby Anakha on Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:23 pm

Well, mine are`nt too pretty sometimes agreed, but they DO have a formation, a little summary and clearly visible stats for each Unit with more than enough space in between them to prevent confusing one for the other, a Weapon and Wargear Section, Special Abilities etc up front ... :)
I think you get the picture, and well, IF you`re up for a game of Vamps tomorrow around this time or a bit earlier, I`ll agree to try it out, even if I stillc ant decipher the whole stuff right now. ;)

Here`s the Wizards Dragon-Host (under Construction). help him hatch and you might be surprised....
Anakha
Warrior

Postby Overmind on Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:28 pm

I won't be here til a bit after this tiem tommorrow but other then that all is well.
"You can please everbody some of the time, and you can please somebody all of the time, but you cannot please everybody all the time."
-Lincoln

Overmind
Carnifex

Postby Anakha on Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:15 pm

Hmmm, a "little bit"? If that is less than half an hour, I`d say OK. To save time we`ll make a Random Encounter again, how do 400pts sound?

Anakha
Warrior

Postby Overmind on Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:35 pm

Should be.

And that sounds fine.
-Lincoln

Overmind
Carnifex

Postby Anakha on Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:40 pm

Good, then until tomorrow.
And be prepared for some intervampirical Slaughter! ;)

Anakha
Warrior

Postby Overmind on Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:01 pm

We shall bind your carcassese to our service!
-Lincoln

Overmind
Carnifex

Postby Zombiedragon201 on Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:36 pm

Well, this was interesting. I played against over using my evelaji, he using IG. His fucking heavy weapons squads tore into my heavy support, but not before I wasted one of his squads and learned a valuable lesson. My main troops were useless for this match, I'm pretty sure I would have had a chance at winning if I hadn't grouped everything so close. What surprised me about my race is that the Lord Commander tore ass through most of his troops, ending the match after 5 turns with two wounds and in the process of decimating his command squad. And, after looking at the rules during the match, I've noticed quite a few inconsistencies, which means revising and testing again. Anyone want to set up a match, I'm available in about 12 hours, or the same time tomorrow.
ImageYay! He's free!
"Hey its better than being an Eldar... Eating people is far funnier than trying to manipulate the world, failing, then running away."-panser_dragoon
Zombiedragon201
Carnifex

Postby mudokon100 on Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:43 pm

Well, I have a new race i'm testing...

Can you guess what it is?
No?
I'm sure you can!
Xenomorphs!

That's right. I spent a whole night typing up a little codex for them, and am now testing them on vassal. I've had a game with zombie, at 500 pts, and they seem pretty balanced, and have arranged a game with OOE some time in the future at 1000. If anyone else would like to help me test them, i'd greatly appreciate it.
Hmmm...
I'll have to see about getting said "codex" to anyone who wants to play when they offer ^^
Checker: Are you human?
Me: Of course I am!
Checker: *DENIED*
Me: What? Well... how about "Yes"?
Checker: *ACCEPTED*
Me: O.o
mudokon100
Hive Tyrant

PreviousNext

Return to The Archives