Ultimate dark eldar nightmare...

Where locked threads go to die

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Ultimate dark eldar nightmare...

Postby mudokon100 on Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:38 am

The problem I'm trying to solve is, how would you FORCE them to do the stuff they wouldn't want to do? They ENJOY pain...

Okay, I've had 2 more ideas. The first is, considering it would be a "nightmare", we can assume they have no control over their actions. So what if they involuntarily ended up in love, getting married, having a family, and spending their autumn years rocking in an armchair by the fire? It'd be a quick nightmare, but it'd probably scare the hell outta them - no pain, no fighting, just "happiness".
The other is more explicit than I'd like to risk posting. It's still "nice", but I'd rather not go into details. I'm sure you all can grasp at what I'm suggesting, needless to say, it involves them "suffering" true affection, in the strongest way it can be expressed.
Checker: Are you human?
Me: Of course I am!
Checker: *DENIED*
Me: What? Well... how about "Yes"?
Checker: *ACCEPTED*
Me: O.o
mudokon100
Hive Tyrant

Postby Krishach on Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:09 am

they enjoy GIVING pain. Its fairly clear they don't as a whole enjoy being the plaything as much as the player. They fear things that do not know pain, which is their world and warpath.

While sadistic, the Dark Eldar are not truly that far out there. All the ideas I'm hearing so far are fairly bad in terms of actual psychology, and for the most part would be much more accurate against the denizens of Chaos than they would be the Dark Eldar.
ImageImageImage
Krishach
Mod Team
Mod Team

Postby Overmind on Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:58 pm

Msot of teh Dark Eldar enjoy being on control it is true.

Therefor their worst nightmare would be Slaanesh taking them fully and necrons invading Commoragh.

Simply losing thier ability to remain in control I think would be thier nightmare.
"You can please everbody some of the time, and you can please somebody all of the time, but you cannot please everybody all the time."
-Lincoln
So tell everyone to f*** off and do it your way.

"Ceterum censeo Commoragh esse delendam"
Overmind
Carnifex

Postby mudokon100 on Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:40 pm

I dunno, they probably have some submissive tendencies, at least to other DE.
Checker: Are you human?
Me: Of course I am!
Checker: *DENIED*
Me: What? Well... how about "Yes"?
Checker: *ACCEPTED*
Me: O.o
mudokon100
Hive Tyrant

Postby Overmind on Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:45 am

mudokon100 wrote:I dunno, they probably have some submissive tendencies, at least to other DE.

Do you read Black Library novels?

They really really don't.
"You can please everbody some of the time, and you can please somebody all of the time, but you cannot please everybody all the time."
-Lincoln
So tell everyone to f*** off and do it your way.

"Ceterum censeo Commoragh esse delendam"
Overmind
Carnifex

Postby Anakha on Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:08 pm

I agree to Necrons and "Loosing themselves completely/being controlled" as most likely sources for Nightmares.
But I must also point out that the DE are probably the "living, sapient" Race that is least likely to suffer Nightmares.

Never mess with Wizards, `cause they are fickle and quick to anger.....

Here`s the Wizards Dragon-Host (under Construction). help him hatch and you might be surprised....
Anakha
Warrior

Location: Releasing my Zanpakotu to Shikai: Sunder, Eternal Duality!

Postby zanz22 on Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:14 am

maybe if they met the yuzhan vong from star was..i think they'll be very good fiends....i think the joker would be a nice addition too... :lol: :lol: :lol:

but from what ive read, they live a pretty much S&M life because they fear the freak they spawned when the fall of the eldar happened- they dont want their souls to b eaten up by that slaneesh thing...thats imo, their nightmare.
zanz22
Ripper

Previous

Return to The Archives