Needing Total Forumite Input

Here be mod discussions

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Needing Total Forumite Input

Postby Joey625 on Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:13 pm

knowing him he doesnt have friends just multiple accounts to make it look like he has friends
My Dawn of War username is Joey62591 if anyone wants to hit me up for a game
Joey625
Broodlord

Postby Zaha on Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:42 am

And for today's obligatory retarded wall-of-text, awfully spelled update:

CosmicDragon wrote:I am glad u thought so because that is what I was aiming for.That is the fun part of being soulless to people like you.I enjoyed your comment I was surprised you even replied I am so lucky.You are the first to use the word troll witch will make a good memory for me.You say you talk like this but you are just really angry.Don't fight it because I am enjoying your inappropriate comments.I don't care what you say and stuff about the fans,you are just to lazy.7 years that is so sad.You should be finish,your weak point is you don't listen to fan who have more experience than you, not including me.All you do is go with your ideas which now leads you to 7 years.I enjoy wasting your time.As I said In ever time to burn because I am young.I was surprise I was not deleted yet.So thank you for the comment,can't wait for the next one.Next time more hatred and hurry up on the mod,you are keeping back some people in playing with nids.Please reply,just can't wait to see how juicy it is.:lol:

And, as planned, not bothering to reply anymore since I'm waiting on the ModDB guys to ban him. Here's hoping they're kind enough to give me his IP ranges.
I am the Border of Kaleidoscopic Logic
Zaha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Hollow on Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:44 am

This, in my opinion, is kind of amusing to see how a kid believes that he is getting all the attention he gets and its happy for it. Oh golly God, this kid sure brings gold in the form of retardation.
Hollow
Translator
Translator

Postby Ministry on Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:36 am

your weak point is you don't listen to fan who have more experience than you

That sums it all up right there. Can he be more contradictory? Fans have NO experience because they are fans, not modders. The modders that do come by tend to show nothing but respect for the accomplishments and hard work that has been done. Any suggestions they give are usually thoughtful and practical.

But that's besides the point. I read somewhere that trolls can only be killed by fire or acid, otherwise they keep regenerating.
Ministry
Mod Team
Mod Team

Postby Zaha on Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:46 am

Yeah, Regeneration's a nuisance like that. If it were Fast Healing, you can overcome it with straight damage, but no... fire and acid for trolls.
I am the Border of Kaleidoscopic Logic
Zaha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Gorb on Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:53 pm

@Ministry: are you familiar with the concept of a "critic"? They go round criticising people despite having little-to-no expertise in the subject matter they are criticising. Apparently you don't need expertise to tell someone they're Doing It Wrong!

* Gorb isn't that fond of critics who have no expertise *
Gorb
Mod Team
Mod Team

Postby Ministry on Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:07 am

Oh yeah, I'm familiar with the concept. I understand that a good critic actually knows a little bit about the subject of their criticisms, and a great critic can actually make it constructive by suggesting intelligent ways it could've been done better. A critic that doesn't know what he/she is talking about and starts making stupid demands for the sake of pissing people off is just a troll and must be burned (or doused in acid).
Ministry
Mod Team
Mod Team

Postby Skig on Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:51 pm

Hmmm... He seems to think you owe him something, almost as if he thought you were doing this for profit rather than just to have fun and let other people do the same.

One of the stupidest forumites I have ever encountered. :shock:
Skig
Ripper

Previous

Return to General