Mod Glitches

Here be dragons

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Mod Glitches

Postby Miros on Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:50 pm

Also, I'm not sure if it's a bug on my part or if it's for everyone else too, but I cannot see any "blast wave" effect from the Trygon's special ability. It works, but has no visual.
Miros
Mod Team
Mod Team

Postby Ghoulz on Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:29 am

Ministry wrote:
Well crap, I removed too much and got these expanding squares. I forgot which file was the widespread miasma.

The pink square is the default texture file DoW will use when it can not find the referenced texture file. You can not get rid of fx just by deleting the texture file. It's gotta be changed in the code.

But I deleted one of them and the widespread kind that doesn't go away wasn't there and there were no squares.
Ghoulz
Spore Mine

Postby Gorb on Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:24 pm

FX issue in the first post is to do with how you've applied your effects, if I remember rightly.
Gorb
Mod Team
Mod Team

Postby Miros on Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:30 pm

Anoter one:
I read it's a known issue that Sisters of Battle and Dark Eldar flags don't work right (they show plain white), but I'm experiencing that every other flag (Orks, IG, Tau, ...) appears team-colored but without the badge that used to be printed there.
Great job and keep going!

EDIT: Also, when trying to build a Hive Spire, the model is not displayed for preview (you know, the one that's colored green or red depending on if you can build there or not). I'm pretty sure this is a known issue, but I just thought I'd bring it up.
Miros
Mod Team
Mod Team

Postby Amphion on Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:50 pm

I have one from the latest DC release. While playing online against a friend, it happened several times that his Trygon froze in mid-air during melee combat and did not do anything until it was given a new attack order. Don't know if you can do anyithing about it or if it's a bug in DC's AI, though.
Amphion
Spore Mine

Previous

Return to Tech Support