Glad talking to you again
OK, so far I have updated1]
The Tyranids.scar file so that to:
- Remove the FSE when you save->load the game.
- Fix the issue where the Change Player wincondition was not working properly (not selecting the global builder for the newly-selected race).
- Optimised many parts of the existing code so that to performs faster and with seamless operation.
- END the rules once no Tyranid player is in game + no longer the hive mind "beats" once a Tyranid player is dead 2]
The taskbar/gamescreen files, in order to:
- To re-enable full support for b3 and code a few minor tweaks.
- To add two more SCaR buttons and fix a small issue in the exiting ones .
This means that now FreeUI Fully supports all races as it should be. And the whole thing was rigorously TESTED!
- Optimise the Tyranids SCaR code further. Since the global builder is indestructible, MANY things concerning SGroups need coded ONLY ONCE
(I have already done it for the Legions of the Damned mod). And some other things.
- Optimise FreeUI to a) work better with Change Players b) be faster and removed if necessary.
I have only two inquiries:1]
Please, grant me permission to perform the changes above, and meanwhile do not code any changes in FreeUI or the Tyranids SCaR, because we will have syncing problems... Especially the Tyranids SCaR is drastically changed - and it is gonna change even further.
Fear not, I am a "keen" coder, and although my code appears muddy, it is optimised and efficient as hell 2]
There is a change I cannot code for the FreeUI
(Gimme a SCaR or AI coding challenge of ANY difficulty and I will take it and get it done,... but when it comes to tasbar/gamescreen editing my skills are limited)
What we need is about the attachments placement. So far, we cannot have 6 weapons + attachment, because the to button weapons overlap with the attached leader.
So, CAN we make a change in the profile so that to allow certain races for an alternative attachment method???
And this method need be thus: The "attachment window" to move EXACTLY to its left, at the place where the squad is being reinforced.
I can also help you with the Tyranids AI - I specialise in exotic AI code! The thing is I am TOO stretched in many projects (do not even ask!), and my time is full! But whatever you want, I am definitely here.